by Christian T. Drieling – 10. May 2017
Here is an short wrap up how to get debugging logs from PC/SC daemon. Even if you are not able to read anything useful out of it, it could speed up troubleshooting at IGEL Support.
- Start a local terminal and log in as root
- Use ‘ps waux | grep pcscd’ to find out the process id of the PS/SC daemon
- Type in kill PROCESSID to stop the process
- Restart the process with ‘/usr/sbin/pcscd –foreground –debug > /tmp/pcscd-debug.log &’ e) Reproduce the issue
- Grab the log file from /tmp/pcscd-debug.log
- Reboot the TC to start PS/SC normally